WHAT TYPE OF INSURANCE IS IT?
The primary objective of the Motorcycle / Scooter / Side /Trike / Quad insurance is to guarantee the driver of a 2 and 3-wheeled vehicle against the consequences of material or physical damage caused by his vehicle to third parties (civil liability). It is a mandatory insurance. This insurance also covers bodily injury to the driver and can include, depending on the terms of the insurance contract, optional additional guarantees covering, for example, material damage to the insured vehicle.
WHAT IS INSURED?
SYSTEMATIC COVERAGE :
Civil liability and defense of rights
Third-party liability: damage caused by the vehicle to third parties Bodily injury: unlimited
Property damage up to $100,000,000 E
Defense of the insured's interests following an accident
Driver's equipment (maximum of 1 000 € or 2 000 €)
Driver's bodily injury coverage (maximum of 80 000€, 200 000 € or 500 000 €)
Coverage of vehicle breakdown or towing costs in the event of a breakdown, accident, fire, theft or attempted theft up to a maximum of€
Vehicle assistance with no mileage allowance
Assistance to injured or ill persons
WHAT IS NOT INSURED?
Caravans and trailers weighing more than 750 kg, mobile homes
Expensive transportation of people (except carpooling and tourist transportation)
Transport of goods (except for the renter)
The contents of the vehicle (jewelry, fur, cash)
ARE THERE ANY EXCLUSIONS TO COVERAGE?
MAIN EXCLUSIONS :
! Legal exclusions including damages :
- Occurred when the driver is underage or does not have a valid license,
- Occurred during events, races, competitions (or their trials) subject to authorization,
- Caused by the transport of hazardous materials,
- Suffered by passengers when they are not transported in sufficiently safe conditions
! The intentional fact
! Civil or foreign war, riots
! Theft by family members
! The loss of profit or depreciation of the vehicle, following immobilization of the vehicle (breakdown, accident ...)
! In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs not medically prescribed
! Damage due to lack of maintenance, wear and tear or inherent defect of the vehicle.
MAIN RESTRICTIONS :
! The insured may be required to pay a certain amount of money (deductible), particularly for theft, fire and vehicle damage coverage.
In the event of a disaster
- Declare any claim likely to involve one of the guarantees within the conditions and time limits specified and attach all documents useful for assessing the claim.
- Inform you of any coverage you may have purchased for the same risks in whole or in part from other insurers, as well as any reimbursement you may receive for a claim.
- In case of theft, file a complaint within 24 hours with the appropriate authorities and provide the original of this deposit.